get involved: orchestra parent organization
The show must go on, so seize the opportunity to get involved and support our orchestra program! Everyone has something to contribute, and we welcome your assistance however you choose to offer it. Whether you want to organize and lead one of our committees or lend a hand here and there, we need you!
Mountain View Orchestra Parents Organization (MVOPO)
MVOPO is a volunteer organization committed to supporting MVHS and our orchestra director in delivering students an excellent music education.
- We provide behind-the-scenes support for concerts, music festivals, and other performances—from chaperones to post-concert treats—our job is to ensure events run smoothly and are enjoyed by all.
- We promote a sense of pride and community across orchestras.
- We promote awareness of the MVHS orchestra program in the school and larger community through various communication platforms.
- We provide multiple fundraising opportunities to support the many needs of the orchestra program and its students. These include football game concessions, Dine Out nights, and our annual Outback Dinner and Raffle held in conjunction with the Surround Sound concert each May.
Volunteer to chair or participate on one (or many!) of our committees. Your contribution truly makes a difference.
- Concert Attire
- Concert Treats
- Dine-Out Nights
- Feeder Concert
- Surround Sound Concert/Outback Dinner Fundraiser